- Except as expressly set forth in this Extended Warranty, Senor Tech Pty Ltd (“Senor”) makes no other warranties or conditions, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- The Senor Tech Limited Warranty should be referred to in conjunction with this Extended Warranty.
- Senor disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in the Limited Warranty & Extended Warranty.
- Any implied warranties that may be imposed by law are limited in duration to the limited warranty period.
- These terms and conditions supersede any prior agreements or representations made in Senor sales literature or advice given to you by Senor or an agent or employee of Senor that may have been made in connection with your purchase or lease of the Senor-branded product.
- No change to the conditions of this Extended Warranty is valid unless it is made in writing and signed by an authorised representative of Senor.
- Senor does not warrant that the operation of this product will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Senor is not liable for any damages caused by the product or the failure of the product to perform, including any lost profits or savings or special, incidental or consequential damages.
Extended Warranty Period
- The Extended Warranty Period is for One (1)or Two (2) Years.
- The Extended Warranty Period of cover commences on the expiration date of the Limited Warranty Period for the equipment covered.
What is Covered
- This Extended Warranty is not offered for peripherals, and some POS terminals, tablets and monitors.
- This Extended Warranty applies to Senor-branded hardware products sold by or leased from Senor.
- This Extended Warranty provides for ‘Return to Depot’ repairs only.
- Senor warrants that the Senor hardware product and all the internal components of the product that you have purchased or leased from Senor are free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the Extended Warranty Period.
What is Not Covered
- Senor does not warrant software products, including any software products or operating system preinstalled by Senor.
- A Warranty Service may change to an Out-of-Warranty Service due to any of the reasons set out below:
- not being provided with the complete Hardware to effect inspection and repair on
- fault found to be related to software or the premises of the site
- Non-Senor hardware and software products are provided “AS IS”. However, non-Senor manufacturers, suppliers, or publishers may provide their own warranties directly to you.
What Will Void the Extended Warranty
NOTE: OUT OF WARRANTY REPAIR FEEs, INSPECTION FEEs & FREIGHT CHARGES MAY APPLY.
- Use of incorrect line voltages.
- Use of incorrect fuses.
- Improper or insufficient ventilation.
- Failure to follow instructions provided by Senor.
- Incorrect diagnosis of suspected hardware fault by a non-Senor agent or employee.
- Incorrect diagnosis of suspected OS fault by a non-Senor agent or employee.
- End-user-caused malware/virus infection or operating system corruption or fault.
- Improper or unauthorised repair, installation or configuration of hardware and/or cabling by non-Senor-approved technicians. Allowance by Senor for the user to appoint an own repairer/installer does not constitute an authorised repair.
- Modification or service by anyone other than Senor, or a Senor-authorised service provider.
- The Serial Number or identifying labels have been altered, defaced or removed.
- Damage as a result of accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, lack of environmental control or other external causes.
- Damage caused by a fault in any telecommunications line, modem, electricity supply or any external equipment not covered.
- Damage by operation outside the usage parameters stated in the user documentation shipped with the product.
- Damage in transit due to improper or inadequate packaging on any returned product.
- Fire, smoke, flood, lightning, Acts of God, terrorism contingencies beyond the control of Senor.
NOTE: PARTS & LABOUR REPAIR FEES CHARGEABLE FOR FAULTS DEEMED NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
- Visit RMA page to log an RMA request. You will need to supply the defective unit’s serial number and a detailed fault description.
- The Senor Technician may ask you to perform some rudimentary checks in order to rectify the problem.
- If the problem cannot be rectified, you will be provided with a RMA number.
- If possible, you should perform a full backup of all important data stored on the HDD/SSD.
- The unit should then be packed in its original packaging with the RMA number marked clearly on the outside of the packaging, and returned to the Senor Building in Coopers Plains QLD.
- Once Senor receives the unit, repair will be effected, a quotation issued where the unit is not covered under Limited Warranty, and the unit returned to you. We always attempt to have the unit repaired and ready for return within 24-48 hours of receipt.
- When you receive the unit, check for any physical damage that may have occurred during shipping. Power up and fully test the unit using all peripherals with your application. If there is further issue, contact Senor Service immediately.
ShippingThe table below details the parties responsible for cost of freighting the hardware during specific periods in the Warranty Period. The Warranty Period does not apply where the warranty on the Senor hardware is voided.
|Month 1 to Month 3
|Month 4 to Month 12
|Month 13 Onwards
- Where Senor is responsible for freight, method will be by road (domestic) or air (international).
- If the customer requires an express freight service, they are free to do/request so at their cost.
- It is strongly recommended that freight insurance be taken out on any freight.
- Prior to returning a repair back to Senor, the item must be correctly packaged. The item may be returned in a Senor box fitted with proper protection (i.e. foam, bubble wrap etc.).
- Customers will be liable for any damage obtained whilst in transit. For protection against damage, customers are advised to purchase a Senor box which is insured for any damage obtained during transit. The cost of a Senor box is $20.00 ex GST, plus freight. This may be purchased prior to sending items in for repair.
- Customers may choose to send their items in a non-Senor box; however, if physical fault occurs during transport, the customer will be held liable for the damage. Pictures will be taken and sent to the customer for own insurance claim.
- A repackaging fee may apply if original carton/ packaging is not used.
 Limited Warranty Period commences from the original Senor Invoice date, or as otherwise specific on the invoice.
 Refer to the Senor Tech Limited Warranty Terms & Conditions for details.