Senor Tech’s design and development team paves the way to meet consumer trends, producing a POS solution that is integrated, intuitive and innovative.
About the Yiros Shop
The Yiros Shop is a family business based in Brisbane and Gold Coast, expanding rapidly from 1 shop to 12, and counting. It specialises in authentic Greek cuisine with fresh and tasty ingredients.
- Due to its increasing popularity, the Yiros Shop needed a self-serve kiosk to take off the workload of the counter staff.
- As each store had different space availability, the Yiros Shop needed a solution to meet all their requirements and fit into every store.
- Because of the nature of the yiros, the shop needed a fast-operating speed kiosk to handle the order modifications, such as extra tomato, no onion, extra sauce, etc.
Fully-enclosed Rodimus Kiosk ( 21” PetaPOS A100 all-in-one Android PC + S-MM2D scanner + TP100 thermal printer + EFTPOS bracket)
Rodimus Kiosk Range
- Tablet PC, scanner, and printer are fully integrated and enclosed in the Rodimus metal casing for a neat look and safe customer use.
- All three configurations of Rodimus – Freestanding, Desktop, and Wall Mount – have been installed at various sites based on each store’s requirements, apace availability – and in the locations that would provide the most benefit to end customers in the flow of ordering.
21” Android-based PetaPOS A100
- A large and crisp screen display was the best option for a self-serve kiosk.
- Android operating system offers fast performance at a lower cost, suitable for a busy retail business.
- Improved order accuracy
- Decreased long queues, increased customer satisfaction
- With the help of the self-serve kiosks, the Yiros Shop can continue providing quality food and expanding its business